Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In My Mind

Before I go into this post I have to shout out all of my fellow missionaries!! We just got back from Guayaquil, Ecuador. This was my fourth year in a row going and every year God never seems to do less than what we expect him to do. His power is so amazing and it is a true blessing to be an actual witness to what he can do in the lives of those that sincerely want to know him. I will have a post about my trip (it may be in several parts), but there will be one coming soon with pictures.

Okay, on to my post....I'm not sure how this is going to work out, but I am going to put out some things about me that only take place in my mind!...no I'm not crazy this is just another pit stop to helping me find my destination....IN MY MIND

I am a size 12 instead my actual size 26

I can sing

I can break dance...I'm the illest b-girl

I have an actual career

I have my dream car

I have my dream house

I'm not as shy as I am in reality

I don't have any body image problems

I'm the baddest chic you'll ever meet...at times

I have a sexier demeanor about me

I am with the man that God has designed for me....and he loves me

I have a 4.0 in grad school

This is only a short list, but when I take a look at it, it goes deeper for me. Some of this can be my reality if I stay focused on God and my own well being. 6 months to a year from now I will revisit this list and see which of them will be the truth for me...until then IN MY MIND they will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment