Thursday, October 14, 2010

Always In The Mood

I'm always in the mood to be inspired either by music, books, poetry, or people. Right now I have my music playlist on some the most inspiring gospel music (in my opinion) right now.

My favorite songs:

Vashawn Mitchell: Nobody Greater

Earnest Pugh: Rain on Us

Brian Courtney Wilson: All I Need and Already Here

Donald Lawrence: Back to Eden

Yolanda Adams: In the Midst of it All, Be Blessed, and The Battle is Not Yours

Vickie Winans: The Rainbow

Bishop Paul S. Morton and Choir: How Great Is Our God

Maurette Brown-Clark: Breaking of Day

Douglas Miller: My Soul Has Been Anchored In The Lord

Martha Munizzi: Because of Who You Are

My favorite writers: (not including too much fiction writers)

Nikki Giovanni

Mya Angelou

Cornell West

Tavis Smiley

Joyce Meyers

Sistah Souljah

My favorite Speakers (most are spiritual leaders):

My own Pastor and Assistant Pastor

Paula White

Joel Osteen

Pastor Jamal Bryant

Joyce Meyers

Cornell West

These were very short lists...if you have any suggestions spiritually based or not please feel free to share. I'm always in the mood for something new to inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment