Monday, June 15, 2009

I'M MARRIED WITH TWO CHILDREN NOW!!!

Now when I started this journey in finding my way through my life I did plan on taking others with me in hopes that they would help me find out more about myself. However, I never planned on taking their problems and excess baggage with me. I told about my friend in the "OH YEAH I'M MARRIED" post. Well now there is more to the story then this guy being married.

Like I said before finding out he was married was just the tip of the iceberg for her. The current wife has been e-mailing her telling some interesting details. This guy has not paid child support since his wife filed for it. This means that she had to put a warrant out for his arrest and this thing stretches way to East of the Mississippi River (why cause he is/was a truck driver and he could be anywhere at any point in time). Okay that is issue number two as to why she needs to leave him. She has now found out that this dude has another child!!! This little boy is 5 which makes him older that the little girl he had with his wife. SMH.....why the secrets.....so now lets tally up the lies..1. he lied about being married 2. he lied about paying child support 3. he lied about having anymore children 4. he has a warrant for his arrest and a PI on his behind. This has the making for a Saturday Night Lifetime movie only after being aired on Nancy Grace or some other courtroom drama show.

The truly sad part is that she is not going to leave him. She talks this game about giving him a timeline to resolve everything but dude has been married since 2006 and has no plans on handling the situation. He is comfortable where he is and as long as he keeps crying when talking to her she will buy it!! How long will she allow herself to be hurt before she realize that she is settling and doesn't have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment