Friday, August 7, 2009

Taking A Break and Having Fun

I saw this over at Sharon's place and thought it would be a good way to break the mood I'm in while at work. I will give this a try seems like fun. What you do is pick an Artist then use the titles of their songs for the answers to the questions.

Pick your Artist: Michale Jackson

Are you a male or female:"PYT"

Describe yourself:"Smooth Criminal"

How do you feel:"Never Can Say Goodbye"

Describe where you currently live:"I Wanna be Where You Are"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?"Rock With You"

Your favorite form of transportation:"Butterflies"

Your best friend?"Dirty Diana"

You and your best friends are:"Dangerous"

What's the weather like:"Shake Body Down to the Ground"

Favorite time of day:"Rockin' Robin"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:"Remember the Time"

What is life to you:"Leave Me Alone"

Your relationship:"You Are Not Alone"

Your fear:"Gone too Soon"

What is the best advice you have to give:"The Man in the Mirror"

Thought for the Day:"Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough"

How I would like to die:"Thriller"

My soul's present condition:"Off The Wall"

My motto:"Beat It"

I must say this was fun...Amazing to see how I relate these songs to my life..Will forever be a MJ fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment