Sunday, January 23, 2011

That Same Ol' Feelin'...AND IT DONT FEEL GOOD!!

I don't know what it is but every time i see a movie about a love story I start getting that same old feeling. Why is it that I can never seem to find love? I don't mean a lustful type of love, but the kind of love that can only be found when fed with the love of God. I'm patiently waiting for God to send me the man that he has created especially for me, however, the wait has become long and hurtful. I'm tired of people asking me if I'm seeing anyone and having to reply "no." I mean, its hard not having a companion, but its even harder having to be faithful to God and to not move before him.....I'm just gonna end this post. I have too many thoughts that aren't coming out clearly. Maybe I will come back to finish this one at a later date. Like I said before I have that same ol' feelin' and it won't let me go on any further

No comments:

Post a Comment