Monday, March 7, 2011

RECAP....2011 HAS JUST BEGUN RIGHT!

So last time I was here I was speaking about my many situations since 2010 has ended and 2011 began. Well, for starters I lost my appeal for financial aid to continue graduate school. I have been looking for a private loan, but since I am still unemployed I cannot secure a loan. This means that I have to some how come up with almost $20,000 before March 9th.....if not I will be financially suspended from school...smh! I wish the situation had ended differently, but as the songstress put it "it ain't over until God says its over."....that I do believe.

I'm still unemployed...lol. Looking for a job is tiresome. I mean I have applied to so many places that it doesn't make any since. I know eventually something will come through for me in due time. Until then I will continue my search. However, I am tired of staying home all day everyday. I don't know how people do day in and day out! My goodness....that gets old. It was fine for the first few days, but after that I had a serious breakdown. I spent so many days crying and being depressed to the point where I almost lost myself. I still have my days, but they are more good than bad now. I am getting unemployment benefits so I have some income coming in, but I want an actual pay check and benefits! I thank God because it could all be worse than what it is. I must say my mother has been sticking by me and supporting me through all of this.

Lastly, I just had a distant uncle that passed away a couple of weeks ago. I didn't know all too well, but he is still family. It was a good service, but some of the people there were a trip. Since he, my mom, and my other aunts and uncles weren't that close.....his other side didn't know about them. So everyone was like "OH I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD ANY SISTERS!" I mean they kept saying it as if my mom and aunts were down there (he lived in the country part of NC) to get something. We came to pay our respects, support the serviving kids, and visit with the family. Them on the other had were there for the money-how do we know? The news is slowly making its way to us...ain't that a trip!....my uncle passed due to a number of medical complications that eventually took its toll on his body. On the heels of his death my aunt that lives in Michigan finally contacted us...we hadn't heard from her in almost a year. When she called she let us know that she was staying away due to her own medical complications. She has lupus, rhumetiod arthritis, and kidney troubles. This is a lot to handle and on top of that my mom's youngest brother at age 45 has been diagnosed with bone cancer. MAN....WE WERE BUILT FOR THIS....that is the only thing I can say to keep my family strong and to keep me from crying!!

Through all of this there is an upside. I am waking up everyday clothed in my right mind. I can give praises to God for all things and eventhough I am not working I have been blessed to pay for my missionary trip to Ecuador-this will be my 5th year in a row gowing....WOW GOD IS AMAZING!...If he can bless me in this capacity, I know he can bless me and the ones I love financially..that includes you all that are reading this....GOD BLESS AND STAY FOCUSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment