Saturday, April 4, 2009

No Money Mo' Problems

Still no computer of my own. Hopefully by this weekend I will have the software I need in order to get rid of the virus on my computer.

People say the more money you have the more problems that come. That is true but right now I am going through "no money and mo' problems." Am I tapped out-NO but my tank isn't running on full either. I get paid on Friday and stretching my dollar on Monday. Am I complaining-NO cause I could easily be like the other million people that are living without a job right now.

Okay enough with boring you and me with my financial issues. It seems like once you get rid of one problem another comes hightailing it in the door. Now I rarely let people take me to a point where I just want to lose my cool. For one I could be using that energy on something else and two if I lose my cool I know I will be visiting the Gray Bar Hotel with a 23 hour lock down restriction....!!!! Now this one lady at my job has been trying to slowly test me. This lady only has about 2 more good times of testing me before I really let her old behind have it. She along with some of the other people at my job have become one big thorn in my posterior. They think they know everything when they can't see what's in their face for looking too hard! I am going through enough personal mess to put up with unnecessary foolishness at work.

Then there is still the lingering foolishness of a mess that is going on in my life. My tension headaches have ceased but the problems are still there. I am restructuring my relationship with Christ so in that process I have learned to give all problems to him. It seems as if I can't work on my mess cause people are coming at me with their issues. I don't mind listening and giving advice cause that is what I do best as a friend but some days I need to be the one to vent out my issues (hence this blog). At times it seems as if I am the third party in everyone elses relationship. When the waters are rough they call me, when they decide to not settle they call me, and when they feel like everything has gone wrong or will go wrong they call me all while crying. Then there is this one friend, he calls me when every female he has come in contact with does him wrong. Now he's calling me and when we talk he tries to hint around and keep tabs on what I have been doing and who I'm doing it with....FOOLISHNESS!!!

These problems may not seem major but they are my problems and they have been on going for far too long. Foolishness around, living on a limit man "No Money and Mo' Problems"......

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully, you can get your computer fixed soon.
    I am with you. . .trying to be thankful I got a job to complain about when so many are losing their jobs.
    And I have been taking deep breaths at work trying not to let those around me jam me up.
    Try it.
    Breath in deeply and count to ten so you don't do anything to get you locked up. Cause she will still be free living her life. . .

    And you have to stop taking everyone's calls or at least tell them you don't have any answers even if you do.

    ReplyDelete