Friday, April 17, 2009

OKAY!!

OKAY....that is all I can say today. This word goes for my attitude, my mood, my train of thought...EVERYTHING!!! I mean there are still situations (big and small) that have not completely went away, but in the midst I'm still doing okay. There are still somethings from the past that are still on my mind, but they will work themselves out with the help of prayer of course.

This weekend I plan on taking my mind off of some of my current situations by going out with a group of people. I say people and not friends because I only know 3 of the females and I consider them "cool" and my "home-girl", but like the title says they're OKAY...!! We are suppose to be going to a party of some sorts. I'm not a big fan of clubs and the party scene but it has been a while since I really went out and I'm looking forward to going. I know the night is going to be interesting, how interesting well, I will see when everything goes down. Its the weekend, negros just got paid, and wanna show off what they don't have!

Speaking of those that don't have. Why is that people who have no pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of are some of the most pickiest people?.......I know 2 people like that one of them just so happen to be married to my brother.....to be continued cause this chick needs her own post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment