Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This N***a Here

I don't like using the "N" word but given the current situation it seems to be the only word that fits. Okay, My god-daughter's mother is now pregnant for the fifth time with this making her third child. She had one miscarriage from her kids father and another one with the guy she is with currently. Don't get me wrong children are a blessing but when you become careless in your methods of birth control or the lack there of you need the s**t shook out of you.

This girl has a bad habit of dealing with worthless BOYS....Her kids father would beat her whenever he felt like it. Take for instance when she was 7 months pregnant with my god-daughter he beat and he went to jail for it. After I'll say a year she let him move back in with her and one day while in the kitchen he hauled off and punched her in the ear. Okay, she left him alone and about a few months later she took him some place and in the middle of traffic he tells her it "smells like another n***a in here" and commence to beating her the front seat of her car. Now "WOW" and "WHY" was all I could say about that situation. Well she finally left him alone and went to another "no gooda".

The guy she is with now is her Manager's son (she works at Taco Bell) and he DOESN'T work and already has a child. Let me back up a sec. She met him while at work because he was dating another female that worked with her. They started messing around, he broke up with the girl, and now my friend is pregnant. Now in the midst of this so-called relationship he has left her for no reason, left her kids at daycare and didn't call while driving her car, and who knows what else. Now the kicker comes here: She told him she was pregnant and this n***a here gone tell her to get an abortion cause he "don't want anymore kids now"!!! All I could do was laugh at her because she is the one playing herself stupid. I told she needs to drop him and go her own way for her kids sake.

I love my friend dearly but when she told me this mess of a situation I had to lay it on the line and tell her what was real and what reality is gonna be like for her. She tried to cut the conversation short so next time we speak she is gonna hear what I have to say if she listens to me well, that is another story for another day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:

She just texted me after her doctor's appointment. The doctor told her she is pregnant in her tube so she will not be carrying this baby. Well, in a way that is good cause she is already clueless with two kids and a third with a worthless man would have made things worse in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment