Wednesday, March 25, 2009

25 Things

I've seen this for a while now and never felt like doing it until now...so I'm off.

25 Things about me:

1. I am from Raleigh, NC.

2. I am the youngest of two children: I have an older brother by seven years.

3. I have yet to have any type of relationship with my father.

4. My father is the only one in his family that I don't have a relationship with.

5. My brother has always been my father figure.

6. Clearly I have issues with my father...lol

7. I am the first out my family to go to college and graduate.

8. I am the eternal optimist....I will see the bright side to any situation.

9. I did not love they guy that took my "v-card".....I didn't really like him and we are now friends...plus he doesn't know he was my first...its a long story.

10. It wasn't until recently that I started to accept the way I look.

11. Procrastination is my biggest weakness.

12. I relate better to guys most of the time.

13. At times I feel like I'm not ready to have a serious relationship.

14. At times I know I'm ready to have a serious relationship.

15. I love old movies.

16. The 70s made some of the best music ever.....THANKS MOMMY!!!

17. I know all the words to Donny Hathaway's "A Song For You" but can barely remember a line from anything out now.

18. I am a true friend until you piss me off.

19. My favorite movie is "A Bronx Tale."

20. I have been to Ecuador twice, this year will be my third, and I want to adopt an Ecuadorian child someday.

21. Being a blessing to others is my ultimate desire behind serving God.

22. I do more thinking and cleaning right before I go to bed.

23. Shopping for shoes, clothes, handbags, or anything is an addiction for me....I need to find a Shoppers Anonymous meeting ASAP!!!

24. My brother and I have never had an argument.

25. My mother and I have a wonderful relationship.

2 comments:

  1. Never argued with your brother? Me and my brother have come to blows growing up.

    #23 we both share that in common. . we should start a group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...

    I fought with my sister all the time growing up...still do from time to time.

    ReplyDelete