Wednesday, March 25, 2009

IS IT POSSIBLE........

It is getting late, but I need to put somethings down. I have waiting or should I say procrastinating about typing out this post. Like I said in my previous post I am going through some issues right now and this clearly reflects some of my issues. Feel free to leave your opinions.

Is It Possible..................................................

for me to be "me" while living in a world of chaos?

to love someone that does not know you exist?

to not have to live up to society's standards of beauty and still catch the eye of someone?

for bigger to not be better?

to hate to love someone or love to hate someone?

to see your life be portrayed in a book that is completely fictional?

to be permanently stuck in a rut or funk?

to need love but never have it?

for the world to change so that we can truly have peace?

for me to meet the man God has for me without compromising who I am?

for someone to find out the true meaning of love?

to express love without actually saying "I love you"?

for me to love the skin I'm in?

to separate myself from all of the wrong around me?

for me to quit talking about love in this post....possibly?

to not live vicariously through others?

for me to reach the destiny that God planned for me?

for me to try more self love and acceptance?

for one to find his or her "Mr. or Mrs. Right"?

to still be jealous of the one your "first" is with?

to laugh now, cry later, and live last?

to be honest and tell the one he is "the one for me"?

to be in love with someone that doesn't know and not seem like a psycho ...lol...?

for who ever reads this to believe that i can cleanse my heart from the past?

for me to really be a virtuous woman (Proverbs 31:30)?

I know this was rather lengthy, but I needed to get these question out of my head. I may not have answers to any of these questions in the immediate future. Everything takes time and patience. I have an immense amount of patience I just.....just need to re-evaluate some areas I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment