Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Changes

That is exactly what I have been going through as of late. I have been experiencing spiritual, emotional, and personal changes. However, my body has been going through its own set of changes. One day my leg/knee hurts, the next day its my stomach. The day after that its my right eye muscle. Now it seems as if my chest is having some unfamiliar feelings. All of this boils down to the number one issue....I need to lose weight---not now but right now. I won't disclose my actual weight in numbers (I'm too embarrassed) but I will say this. If I keep eating the way that I do...I am going to have some serious long term effects from it. I already have a condition in which I have very irregular periods (if I have one at all). Little fluid sacks or cysts will form on my ovaries when its time for me to ovulate. They disappear when my period comes, but like I said they are very irregular if present at all.

So now I'm here asking for any helpful tips for losing weight. Any information will be greatly appreciated. I'm very young and I want to live a long life but right now I know I am cutting myself short with my bad eating habits and lack of exercise. So, I'm humbling myself and asking for help....!!!

1 comment:

  1. You already said it, cutting out bad food and exercise are the two best weight reducing activities.

    ReplyDelete