Monday, July 13, 2009

So Excited!!

Finally, the time has come. I have less than a week (5 days to be exact) until I leave for Ecuador. Oh my goodness I get to see all of those beautiful faces and spread the word of God to so many. I cannot wait to see a family that I met 2 years ago. I know I just may cry when I see them. I know that God is going to do some wonderful things within me and within the entire missionary group. I just can't wait to see how God is going to move throughout this trip. Now I must admit I like flying but taking off is not my favorite part. I just sit back close my eyes, say a prayer, and try to relax until I fall asleep (that is my coping method). I will do my best to update while I'm gone but I'm not sure how that will work out. I know for sure that when I get back I will most definitely have a wonderful story to tell. I pray for a safe trip there and back. To God be the glory and giving much praise for his current and future blessings.

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful. Very nice and exciting. I can't wait to read all about your adventure and work for God.

    ReplyDelete