Friday, July 3, 2009

Everyone plays the fool sometimes....RIGHT

OKAY....remember my friend whom I spoke about (living with a married man). Well like I said she didn't leave him , not gonna leave him, but is now praising him because he got a job. She has sought advice from me, her step-sister, and even some of the men at work. We have all told her the same thing. HE IS TELLING LIES NOW LEAVE HIM!!! I don't know what to tell her. They are never going to be truly happy because he is MARRIED. I just want her to see that she does not have to settle for this mess. He will never be all hers. Which brings me another point all together. Right now I can't go into it because it is 6:15am I've had 2hrs of sleep and now I'm going back to sleep cause its Friday and I'm out of work!!

1 comment:

  1. She will have to learn for herself. . .if she ever learns.
    Maybe in time she will realize that she deserves better.

    ReplyDelete