Monday, July 6, 2009

???????????....U pick a title for me!

Now this is a long one...the person I got it from misnumbered like crazy so its not exactly 65 questions. Even though its long as I don't know what. I did this out of pure boredom and will not tag anyone. You can do this if you want...Have at it!!

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Face

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Don't own a hoodie....

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes

4. Do you plan outfits? No that never works for me I always change my mind

5. What's the biggest thing you can throw? A fit when I get mad

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? Pen and pencil

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Ummm...I would if I could but....

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not yet the day is still young

9. What are you craving right now? Prosperity

10. What's your favorite scary movie? Wrong Turn

11. What comes to mind when i say Cabbage? Patch Kids

12Are you emotional? Yes

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick

15. Do you like your hair? Yes I have a head full

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes sure would and he's paying

18.What are you listening to right now? Computer screen

19. Are your parents strict? No just overprotective

20. Would you go sky diving? The only way I'm jumping is if the plane is on fire and 10ft off the ground

21. Do you like cottage cheese? NO

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yeah: Xzibit, Ivan Koloff(old school wrestler...what you know about that)...

23. Do you rent movies often? No

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Umm...does the flashing light from the fire alarm count?

25. How many countries have you visited? One: Ecuador and I will be there again in 8 days.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah: who hasn't

27. Ever been on a train? Yes

28. Brown or white eggs? White

29. Why not hard boiled? They smell and take too long

30. Do you use chop stick? When the mood hits me

31. Do you own a gun? No

32. What do you sleep in? My bed

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My Lord and Savior

34. Are you too forgiving? No I don't think so

35. Next thing you plan on buying? My dream house

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Hopefully waking up..lol

37. Ever dated a cheerleader? NO

38. Last time you cried? During the MJ memorial

39. What is one thing you want to do before your next birthday ? Get my license and my dream car

41. Do you have any tattoos? No

42. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No

44. Ever walked into a wall? YES

46. Have you ever slapped someone? No...well in the face no on the back of the head yeah

47. Is your hair curly? Curly-No Kinky-NO Nappy-yes..getting a perm ASAP

48. What was the last CD you bought? The Best of Sade

49. Do looks matter? To an extent yes

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Everyone deserves forgiveness...not for them but for you so you can move forward

51.Are you a butt or a ? I will leave that to the men

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes God gave it to me, he directs it, and puts me where I need to be

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Yes

4. Can you handle the truth? Yes

55. Do you have good vision? With my contacts yes

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Don't have any room in my heart for that kind of energy

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not often...not a phone person

60. What is your favorite animal? Yorkshire Terrier

61. Where was your default picture taken? Its the Boston Celtics..various pics that I put into a collage

63. Do you have a job? Yes...no I'm working on my career cause this is not it

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? scrubs for my Ecuador trip

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Have you seen me it better be a picture window...lol just kidding...seriously No

No comments:

Post a Comment