Wednesday, February 4, 2009

By the Power Vested in Me: I Now Name You:

My place of employment.....well let me first say that in spite of my current standings here I do thank God for having this job because I could be among the masses that are unemployed. So I do give praises for that. However, you know like any other job there are issues, people, and office drama to deal with. For you to get a better feel as to where I'm coming from I'm gonna give you a rundown of the elements at work:

White Shadow Crew

*Wifey: I know you've heard of the casting couch well around here it was "the office" ask anyone and they'll say her position came from a male jump off that made her "wifey" status permanent.

*Hollywood aka Rick Flair: imagine that! Older man around mid 50s thinks he looks younger with his sweater vest, button down, two gold chains, hair slicked back, and oh one button open at the top to show his white/gray chest hair.

*Mr. Oblong: that is just how he looks from the back...too unique and unflattering. Has an awkward smell, but all in all a cool yet smelly guy.

*The Unthinkable: I never thought it would be possible for someone to sound like a human vocorder!! Oh he can be so so so.....let me say it is best for him to work silently.

*Big Bertha: Funky attitude that will never come at me the wrong way. Looks like an overdose steroid induced Elly Mae Clampet...and that is all I'm gonna say about her.

now the issue with this group is that they will appear busy and will make frequent walking trips only to see who or what work is not being done and will then report back to "wifey" who will then document her their findings.

Television Crew

*The Great Gazoo: If you can remember that green little martian and his big head picture that on a short 50+ year old woman with the same annoying voice.

*Aunt Bee: Pronounced "Ant" Bee. The ever patient and caring motherly type. However, this lady comes with an exception she uses the bathroom in 20 minute intervals, but she is very sweet.

*Squidward: Just picture him human, white, and still uptight!!

*Little Bill: Now this dude is cooler than a fan, but picture Little Bill at age 27. Big head, little body, and a Napoleon complex to match.

*Baloo: He also goes by the name jungle booty. Just look at Baloo when he walks away and you will understand the name.

*Dennis the Menace: I call him the coolest white dude ever, but he showed me some pictures from his childhood and all I could think was Dennis the Menace.

*Patrick: Spongebob's lovable sidekick. However, this guy is not as dumb but just as lame. With all of that said he still manage to garner a jump off in the building.

*Miss Jay: Unlike Tyra's Miss Jay this one is really a woman, but if she had a twin he would be it!!

*Lucy: Charlie Brown's nemesis and the proverbial complainer. This lady can work a nerve with her whining.

*Foghorn Leghorn: Big and loud that is all I will say.

*Carlton Banks: This is the new and improved C Banks. NO sweater vest or Tom Jones, but the corny factor is still there.

as you can see I watch entirely to much television.

Food For Thought

*Greek Salad: She's nice, but always feels the need to diet and oh yeah she's Greek.

*Spoiled Milk: The old heads in my family would say sour or clabbered milk. To me it doesn't matter cause however you say it that mess still stinks and so does he.

*Laffy Taffy: No matter when you see this guy he is wearing a smile and always laughing.

Okay they don't make you hungry, but the names describe them best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment