Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Me

What can be said about "ME"?

My faith in God is always first in my life.

I can be the coolest friend you will ever have that is until you do me wrong.

I will never intentionally hurt someone; pain is the last thing anyone wants to feel.

At times I can be a bit complex.

In new surroundings I find myself staying quiet until I warm up to people; hence I'm not quite the people person at first sight.

I cannot stand drama.

I cannot stand GHETTO MESS.

At the current moment I am not where I want to be in life.

I am accident prone...so don't stand to close to me!!

I always seem to have the craziest situations happen to me.

I am very compassionate to others.

I feel there is nothing better than a well educated man.

I feel there is nothing better than a good looking dark skin man....I don't discriminate, but they do something to me and my insides...woo!!!

I plan on traveling the world....Ancient Rome, Greece, Milan, Fiji, Brazil, South Africa...you get the picture.

I love being me and will do nothing out of the ordinary to not be me.

I don't have time for the foolishness...men, friends, family, situations, or anything else that may classify.

I may not speak on everything I see, but rest assure I do observe and take mental notes.

Don't take me being nice and quiet for a weakness....I do have a mouthpiece and will use it with not problem.

1 comment:

  1. btw...i love the word "foolishness"

    -can't stand drama either...and i'm a great friend as well, until someone wants to show me that they don't deserve my loyalty!

    great post

    ReplyDelete