Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Journey 2 The Past

I've been down this road many times over. Some days I find myself traveling this road while at work or when trying to go to sleep. I find myself walking on a never ending road that leads to nowhere. Nowhere meaning I have some unresolved issues that have plagued me for some time now.

My walk starts in my teenage years. Those years where not fun for me at all. There were many internal demons that followed me as well as the physical demons that went to school with me. Instead of dealing with my issues I learned to internalize them. I masked my loneliness with fake smiles and masked my insecurities with toughness. All the while I felt as if my world was coming down around me........old feelings surface.....I feel the need to bring my journey into the present.

Its okay to remember the past but frequent journeys can hinder the soul. Healing my soul is primary focus right now. That is why I must end my journey to the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment